So you´ve now been looking for a marina berth in the Mediterranean for a quite a while…We know how hard it is to find a great marina berth in a good place and which is available…
Choose Your Boat advise you to now consider Barcelona!
Barcelona is a nice city which is easy to travel to:
Besides the fact that Barcelona holds plenty of berths, this beautiful city has much to offer: its dynamism, its lifestyle, its fun atmosphere, and its many museums, art galleries and shops where to stroll on no-sailing days.
– Over 100 daily flights from all over Europe (Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, London, Geneva, Paris, Stockholm,…etc)
– High-speed trains connect Barcelona Sants central station to main cities in Southern Europe
– European motorways connect Barcelona also easily
Sailing from Barcelona offers many options:
Rig up for pleasant one-day sailing in sunny-weather, all year-round… or sign up for one of the many regattas held by numerous
Barcelona vicinity yacht clubs. Longer trips 40 miles (75 km), will take you up-coast to Costa Brava (compares with Corsica beautywise), or to the splendid Balearic Islands: Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza, Formentera, some 110 miles (200 km) away.
Barcelona and vicinity (20 miles around) is home to 10 marinas, with 8.000 berth occupancy of which 15% are currently available…that´s 1 200 berths available!
Each port bears its own characteristics so you are certain to find the one that matches your needs. Port Vell, in the city-center specializes in very large yachts (for up to 390’).
Pricewise, Barcelona rentals level with the French Mediterranean average: starting at € 4,000/annual for a 39´x 13’ berth. The“Small Ads” market is very active and offers great prices. Concession agreements may result even cheaper: a 39’ x 13’ 20-year berth may cost about € 23,000 + monthly fee 130-180 € according to location. (10 years to breakeven). Again, the classified market offers very good opportunities.
Book your marina berth easily
Well, this is all very well. But what with the language barrier, the paper-work and red tape, the cultural incognitos, the distance, and lack of knowledge of the area…?
This is where “Ma Place de Port en Espagne” comes in: Benoit, the founder, is a French-born boat enthusiast and owner, a resident and lover of Barcelona since 2002, who also speaks English. Benoit provides VIP service with:
– All berthing needs, (whether you seek simple advice from long-distance, or complete a to z berth rental or purchase assistance)
-On-site tour and/or guidance through the best- port selection process
– Assistance with – or full charge of- all intricate port and administrative procedures, including language-problem solving.
A turnkey service matches all of your needs!
– Reception of your boat upon arrival in Barcelona if you cannot be there, and safe and correct berthing.
– Sea or land conveyance through expert services all the way to Barcelona and to marina berth.
– Boat maintenance and repair as per your instructions, through professional experts,
– Sail trip preparation and boat equipping and rigging, etc..
Rest assured that your boating logistics, care and maintenance are in good hands with Ma Place de Port en Espagne, so leave it all to the professional team…. And enjoy pure sailing fun!
For further information, please contact Benoit directly:
http://blog.choose-your-boat.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/logos.png00adminhttp://blog.choose-your-boat.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/logos.pngadmin2014-06-24 16:33:072019-03-26 18:40:36A marina berth in Barcelona is waiting for your boat!